K, so apparently I haven’t updated the blog since September ’08, and I apologize to any ACTUAL people who wanted to read something regularly from me. So here’s what’s happened since then…
- I’ve finished my time w/Musika
- I’ve almost completely run out of money, so therefore…
- I’ve been sending resumes out for another project
- I’ve joined an independent game company “Kagero Studios” as a typographer; I’m currently in the middle of making a custom font for Kagero to use
- I’ve started work on a new Sphere menu project “NeoLogiX Menu System v3” (aka NMenu3)
So, yea, that’s what’s been happening lately. I’ve also been experimenting w/some software and learning Objective-C (and eventually Cocoa) so I can improve my Mac programming and eventually fully port VGMTool and such.